Welcome to Thesselo 411, a music Blog dedicated to the promotion, development and growth of the genre of Christian Rap in the Kingdom of Eswatini and beyond.
Thesselo 411 is a music blog dedicated to the development of the genre of Christian Rap Music in Eswatini and beyond. It was founded by artist – Calliber “The Berean Emcee” as it was his heart to establish a platform for the genre to be established in quality presentation to fans and followers whilst maintaining a strong Christian message from artists that confidently express their faith in Christ through their craft.
Taken from the scripture in 1 Thessalonians 4:11, Apostle Paul admonishes the church in Thessalonica to “make it their ambition – to lead a quiet life, mind their own business and work with their hands.”
Thesselo 411 establishes this verse (1 Thessalonians 4:11) as the foundation for the promotion and development of all its efforts.
- As Christians we are to “mind our own business” by being focused on the mission given to us by the Lord Jesus Christ,
- We are to strive to lead a “quiet life” free from slander and anything that will bring the gospel of Christ into disrepute.
- As Christian artists we are to “work with our hands” as God will not honor laziness in his servants, as in the parable of the talents in Matthew 25, we are to use all our talents given to us to the maximum in order to yield a return that glorifies God.
Thesselo411 strives to instill the following values in all its creative enterprises:
- Hard Work
- Creativity and Quality Artistry
- The fear of the Lord Jesus Christ as God Alone in our artistic expressions and lifestyles
With that the mantra ” Diligent Work & Art that Honors Christ” was developed.
At present, Thesselo 411 produces content in the form of an audio podcasts (hosted by Calliber) and blog articles from different authors.
The vision is establish a shop in the Kingdom of Eswatini by the end of the year 2018 that will showcase quality local and international Christian Rap Music as well as merchandise that helps propagate Thesselo 411’s values.